Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Generate This!!!

I’m bored yet again (seem to be happening very often) and I was searching the net for possible blog topics. I came across a blog topic generator. It’s really hit and miss if you ask me, some of the ideas are good the others……. well let’s just say if I wrote about some of those I would lose my 1 remaining reader. Anyway here are some of the topics that the ‘generator’ generated and my ‘micro-blog’ on each of them

  •  Reasons to move in with someone: to split the rent. Don’t let anyone convince you otherwise, no one likes you enough to want you to move in with them, they just want to spilt the rent that’s all.
  • World's top 5 smartest people: well my guess would be, Bill Gates (named the company after his penis and became rich), Steve Jobs (designed the company logo looking at the piece of fruit bill gates left during their breakup, and became rich), Hugh Heffner (for realizing that sex actually sells and letting the whole world know this ‘secret’), Thomas Edison (when he had an idea, the light bulb did actually turn on) and finally Albert Einstein (he proved that people with bad hair can be smart)
  • Cats or dogs? Neither!!! one licks itself and the other licks it’s ass and then licks you. DISGUSTING!!!
  • Stress management: Not needed if you know how to do the work your supposed to do.
  • Using public restrooms: HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!
  • Famous German generals of WWII: Adolf Hitler, don’t care about any of ze otzer German Generals (unless  Schindler was one?)
  • Cheating on tests: wrong when others do it, okay when I do it
  • Religious journalists: wanted to work for a paper that spoke ‘the truth’
  • Places to visit in Russia: the building that looks like a Disney palace. I think is called the Kermit (after the frog on Sesame Street, how cool is that :P)
  • Eukaryotic organisms: WTF??
  • Why the need for nations and boundaries? So that trespassing is dangerous.
  • The secret life of Benjamin Franklin: how would I know? It’s a secret!!!!  
  • Religion in China: i wouldn't know. it's all censored         
  • The worst ways to die: being buried in elephant dung…. (there are a lot worse I’m sure, but don’t want to stretch my imagination)         
  • Space-based solar power: since the sun is in space, isn’t all solar power space based?         
  • Quantum mechanics: sounds cool and I’d like to know what it is, but I don’t         
  • The dirty habits: digging your nose has to be the worst habit ever, but even worse is when the newly crowned world no 1, takes his underwear out of his ass between points during a tennis match. WTF will the queen think when she seems him up to his antics in couple of week’s time at Wimbledon. Think of the HORROR!!!         
  • Anatomy of a water molecule: H20 that’s all there is to it. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise         
  • Cutting people in line:  never do it, but whenever I try, I end up getting yelled at. But yeah it’s annoying
  • Philosophy of religion: crowd management         
  • Cricket records: too many to care about, and people make too many up as they go along. Fastest 50 in ODI’s where over 80% of runs scored on the leg side. (WTF!!!)         
  • Your ever-changing goal in life: well if I achieved my first goal it would have never changed. I wanted to be superman, heat vision, bullet proof, could fly, x-ray vision ;-) Louis Lane. Life would have been so much simpler         
  • Sequencing amino acids: easy…sounds like I could do it in my sleep         
  • Frequency of brushing your teeth: once a day in the morning. Twice is ‘two’ much         
  • Cellphones or landlines? Landlines…no cellphones…no landlines…no cellphones         
  • Rings of Uranus: hahaha!!! How can anyone talk abt the rings of their anus, that’s just too disgusting
  • Ways to attract people to party’s: there are only 2 ways to attract people to a party, 1. Booze  and 2. Women         
  • How you define 'normal': ME, I am normal. If anyone begs to differ they are not normal
  • How to play the recorder: there is a button on it called play, it’s usually next to the stop button
  • Proper times to study: 3-4 hrs before the paper, depending on how much you want to score
  • PC vs. MAC: that’s easy, PC. People who say MAC just want to be different and are full of themselves
  • Aspects of mental health: a concept lost to far too many people
  • People who don't wake up early: probably work in a call centre
  • PS1 or N64? N64 still the best…I’ll beat anyone that says otherwise. Unless you gift me the new xbox that released yesterday, purely for research purposes only.
  • Is flossing necessary? Yes, esp if you want your gums to bleed
  • Old movies that rock: Flint-stones?
  • Measures or bars? PUBS!!!!
  • Your favorite Christmas: it’s not happened yet, waiting for the day santa gets me a Ferrari, he’s been very cheap the last 25 years
  • Anorexia: a ‘disorder’ fat people invented because they were jealous
  • Things you regret: the previous two statements
  • Writing your own music: I’m saving the world by not doing so
  • How to write a resume: if I did, I probably would have a job that allows me enough time to write 2 blogs entries a week. or i really know to write a resume well that i have a job that allows me time to wrote 2 blog entries a well.         
  • History or math? Neither         
  • Seeing X rated movies? There are only 3 of them are? I’ve only seen X1, X2, X3. Are there any more??         
  • The S-process: what does S stand for? Suicide? Sex? Scandal?
  • Getting a new phone: more expensive every time         
  • Things you wish you had: a Ferrari F340, (Santa are you reading this? I promise to be good)         
  • George Lucas: Thank you for bringing us the concept of light sabers         
  • Changing from major to minor: it’s a bad thing. It’s like a demotion, but more embarrassing         
  • Late American Jazz: it’s dead, that’s why they call it ‘Late’.         
  • What would you do with a million dollars? Not let Bernie Made-off (with it) anywhere close         
  • The picture that has the most affect on you? My credit card statement

4 comments:

  1. Nice one. Last one - the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're crazy... lolz.... :D :D
    n u did compose the Y song, if u remember... tht was a run away hit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Famous German general would be Rommel. Although he was a Field Marshall. Just FYI...

    That Disney building in Moscow is St. Basil's Cathedral... the 'Kremlin' is the Russian parliament (it is a fort sort of structure)

    Its Lois Lane...

    And you honestly don't believe Santa believe you will ever be good!!!

    ReplyDelete