Saturday, November 10, 2012

List of Lists

it's been a while since my last post and i really don't know if it's the lack of inspiration or just the fact that i've become even more lazy that i really haven't bothered blogging more often. i'm sure my one reader missed me. but hey i'm back (for now)

so i was looking online for some topics this time around not using some random topic generator coz the last time around that worked REALLY well. so i found that the most popular topic was lists. people like lists, top 20's, thing to do etc. so i think i'm duty bound to post a list (i have done this unwittingly earlier). the question than comes as to what list to really put down. i think everybody needs a list of things that they want to do in their lifetime, not really a bucket list but still a list of goals. so here's mine:


  1. Watch a formula 1 race at Monza
  2. Start a restaurant that serves good simple food and plays as equally importantly good music (my definition of good music)
  3. See as much of the world as possible but top 3 would be
    1. Rome
    2. Paris
    3. Sydney
  4. Own a luxury automobile 
  5. See Bob Dylan perform Live (better get on this first)
the list seems quite short, but i think these are things that seem most important to me at this moment in time. but i guess these things will change in order or priority, but i'm sure that i wouldn't want to change any of this.
i think ever person should really have a top 5, david letterman does a top 10 every night, i don't think it's too difficult for everyone of us to do a top 5. 

2 comments:

  1. being the listomaniac that I am, i love this post! My top five would include:

    1. Travel till I run out of life/money (Egypt, Greece and Switzerland being the top 3). Btw, Rome is awesome, and I love it!

    2. Watch the soccer WC final in Brazil.

    3. Write a GOOD book (good as I define it)

    4. Have an amazing honeymoon in a dream destination(yea yea I know it's lame, but I am being honest here)

    5. Buy a small cute house in Coorg

    P.S. You should write more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anda.. see you have TWO readers

    ReplyDelete